terça-feira, 17 de junho de 2008

Open letter


"Just think of this and me
as just a few of the many things
to lie around to clutter up your shelves
And I wish you weren't worth the wait
cause there's some things
I'd like to say to you...
And I don't think that you know what you've been missing
And I don't think that you know what you've been missing
And I dare you to forget
the marks you left
across my neck
from those nights when we were both found at our best
I said I could make this obvious,
and you, you could deny it
all in one breath
Well come and shrug me off your shoulders...
Well and I don't think that you know what you've been missing
Well and I don't think that you know what you've been missing
Well and I don't think that you know
It's that I don't think that you know
It's that I don't think that you know what you've been missing
Hey, lush, have fun
It's the weekend
Hey, lush, have fun[x2]
(well, haven't you had enough)
Hey, lush, have fun It's the weekend
Hey, lush, have fun[x2]
(I don't think that you know what you've been missing)
(Just forget me it's that simple)"

Porque o tempo destrói as coisas mais perfeitas
Porque o Amor acaba
Porque "para sempre" não existe
Porque as mentiras arruinam vidas
Porque as escolhas quando feitas por vezes não têm retorno
Porque as memórias boas ou más não passam de memórias
Porque o Passado não passa disso, Passado
Vamos esquecer, sim?
É simples.


blogger template by lovebird